From time to time, Forestview Community Church will have job opportunities. Individuals who wish to grow their Christ-Centered careers are invited to apply to the below position or submit your resume for future opportunities to Tracy@forestviewcommunitychurch.ca.
Church Secretary (Part-time 12 hours a week)
The Church Secretary is responsible to assist the Ministry Services Director (MSD) in fulfilling a wide range of
administrative duties while representing Forestview in a Christ-like manner with all who contact the office.
– Administrative Gifting – organized, action-oriented, attentive to details, observes discretion
– Office Competency – computer proficient, experience with Office software, good grammar
– Relational Health – emotional intelligence; high self-awareness; strong family
– Servant Heartedness – positive, enthusiastic, great with people, helpful, flexible
– Committed to living out Forestview’s vision and values
– P2P accredited and committed to working within the boundaries of our P2P policies & procedures
Full Job Description available through the Church office upon request. Send resume to Tracy@forestviewcommunitychurc.ca