We’re excited you’re here, and decided to join us for worship. We meet every Sunday morning at 9:00 or 11:00 AM. In the summer months we move to a single service at 10:00 AM.
- Our services begin with a call to worship and a few songs lead by our Worship team. Children 6 and under will hear a Children’s Message and are then invited to attend age-specific teaching groups.
- We then move to a focused time of teaching by our Pastor.
- Following the sermon, the corporate gathering engages in a 20 minute breakout session that connects Sunday’s teaching to our everyday lives by hearing from church members or invited guests.
- During the breakout, youth ages 7-9 are invited to attend children’s breakout groups.
- We then move to a time where church members contribute their Tithes and Offerings. Then Church members lead in Congregational Prayer for our church family.
- Forestview regularly invites members and Christ-followers to participate in Communion (the Lord’s Supper).
- Services are generally 75 minutes in length.
At Forestview, we come to church expecting to meet God every Sunday and to Love, Abide and Bear Fruit in our daily lives.
- Expect to feel welcomed where you’re at in life.
- Expect a worship service that will engage the entire family.
- Expect contemporary worship songs.
- Expect Biblical preaching.
- Expect a message and a breakout session that clearly connect Sunday learnings to your everyday life.
- Expect good coffee, refreshments, and an opportunity to meet new people!